MRCP PACES Extended
Osler’s Academy has excellent reputation for MRCP Training and courses in India and APAC region.
PACES extended course is specifically tailored to the needs of international doctors who have not had medical training in the UK. Candidates on this 6-day course start 2 days earlier than other attendees and receive invaluable ‘one-to-one’ tutoring by our expert faculty; they then join the rest of candidates for the 4-day course.
We have limited the number of candidates attending the course with a 1:5 tutor to candidate ratio. The total strength usually does not cross 10.Their is more elaborate teaching and all questions and concerns about all PACES cases are well clarified with ample of time. The extra 2 days cover all stations with more focus on teaching.
There is excellent result associated with extended course with 90% – 100% pass rate on first attempt.
- Excellent venue, centrally air conditioned – please look at our gallery to view photos.
- Well connected, with excellent airport links and well-appointed hotels
- Accommodation close to the course venue can be recommended by the Osler’s Team – just contact us for more information and details of discounts available for Osler’s course attendees
- Meditation and prayer space provided
- Friendly and pleasant staff
- Extensive spread of exam focused cases.
- Each candidates will go through 60-70 carefully chosen cases (Over 6 days)
- 20 History & Communication Scenarios
- Adequate emphasis on Station 5
- One to one faculty training and hands-on practice (First 2 days)
- Adequate emphasis in refining presentation skills
Dr.Mahender Vyasabattu MD(US), MRCP (UK),FRCP (London)
Dr.Mahender is an avid teacher and clinician with lot of experience in teaching on MRCP PACES. He is abreast with latest changes in the exams and with the format of teaching as is needed for the PACES. He has a particular flair of teaching the international candidates and this has been proven with the consistent positive feedback from the candidates and of course, the results of candidates. Till date over 500 candidates have trained successfully under him.
– Includes refreshments and lunch
INR 33000 (Single accommodation, includes 6 nights stay in IBIS Hotel or an equivalent hotel subject to availability of package a 2/3 star facility, pick up from and drop off to Airport, Breakfast, transfers between Hotel/Accommodation and Academy)Additional charges apply for additional service.
Note : Airport package is a facility that is outsourced, academy does not make any money on this and it is done only for candidate convenience. Small differences in actual amounts and the fee collected will be given away as service fee. Candidates are advised to cross the rates and take the package only if it is acceptable to them.
Please make sure your flight details are shared with us at least 2 weeks in advance, this will make the accommodation booking process easier.
|Day1 & Day2|
|Day1 08:30 AM – 09:30 AM||Registrations & Introduction|
|Day 1||System 1 +System2+Hx/Cx|
|Day 2||System 3 +System 4+Hx/Cx|
|Day3 & Day4|
|08:30 AM – 09:30 AM||Introduction and Demo|
|09:30 AM – 01:00PM||System Cases|
|01:00 PM – 02:00 PM||Lunch|
|02:00 PM – 05:00 PM||System Cases|
|05:00 PM – 06:00 PM||History/Communication|
|08:30 AM – 09:00 AM||Introduction to BCC|
|09:00 AM – 01:00PM||BCC-Patients +Surrogates|
|02:00 PM – 05:00 PM||BCC- Patients +Surrogates|
|Day 6 – Mock Test Day+ History and Communication|
|08:30 AM – 04:30 PM||Mock test-Parallel History and Communication|
|04:30 PM – 05:00 PM||Feedback and tips|
In view of our close association with Innovate Medical Centre, which is the International MRCP PACES examination centre at Hyderabad, the following rule is strictly implemented : Candidates who have done any training at Oslers are prohibited from attempting PACES Exam in Hyderabad within a year of their attendance at Oslers. Your data will be shared with the Royal College of Physicians and Candidates are also expected to inform the RCP.
By registering on this course you are agreeing to the following
- Your position on the course is not secure until course fee is received in full
- Fee payment has to be made by direct account transfer only. Cash payments, Cheques and other modes of payment are not accepted
- As per requirements of the law, the Academy needs to identify and maintain records of all financial transactions. Candidates that have made fee payments need to provide a copy of their national identity
- For foreign nationals, the Academy provides confirmation of a seat on the course and a letter to the Indian Embassy; it does not take the responsibility of getting a Visa to the foreign national
- The Academy respects the privacy of the candidates. No data will be shared to anybody without prior consent of the candidates. However, the Academy reserves the right to display the result and feedback of the candidates after they pass the PACES exam
- As some of the Oslers Faculty can be PACES examiners, you agree to inform the PACES examination if you encounter any of the Osler’s faculty at the PACES exam)
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- The fee is non-refundable if cancelled 2 weeks prior to the start date of the course
- The fee may be transferable to another course, upon at discretion of the Academy
- The fee may be transferable to another candidate exceptionally, upon specific discretion of the Academy
- Due to any unforeseen circumstances like natural calamities, political upheavals, accidents, the Academy cannot be held responsible for any disruptions in the course including cancellation, lesser turn out of the patients etc. Proportionate fee refund will be arranged in such circumstances