Training schedule & dates for the year 2020
January: 28th to 2nd Febraury 2020 PACES Extended
Febraury: 25th to 1st March 2020 PACES Extended
Osler’s Academy has an excellent reputation of all the PACES courses in India and Asia Pacific region.
PACES extended course is specifically tailored to the needs of international doctors who have not had training in the UK. Candidates on this 6-day PACES preparation course starts 2 days earlier than other attendees and receive invaluable ‘one-to-one’ tutoring by our expert faculty; they then join the rest of the candidates for the 4-day course. As we also groom the candidates doing their PACES exam in the UK, we are at par with any of the PACES courses in UK.
We have limited the number of candidates attending the course with a 1:5 tutor to candidate ratio. The total strength usually does not cross 10. There is more elaborate teaching and all questions and concerns about all PACES cases are well clarified with ample of time. The extra 2 days cover all stations with more focus on teaching.
There is excellent results associated with extended courses with a 90% – 100% pass rate on the first attempt making it the best PACES course in India and Asia.
- Excellent venue, centrally air-conditioned – please look at our gallery to view photos.
- Well connected, with excellent airport links and well-appointed hotels
- Accommodation close to the course venue can be recommended by the Osler’s Team – just contact us for more information and details of discounts available for Osler’s course attendees
- Meditation and prayer space provided
- Friendly and pleasant staff
- The extensive spread of exam-focused cases as well as teaching cases.
- Each candidate will go through 60-70 carefully chosen cases (Over 6 days)
- 20 History & Communication Scenarios
- Adequate emphasis on Station 5, one whole day dedicated for Station 5 including some fundus cases
- One to one faculty training and hands-on practice (First 2 days)
- Adequate emphasis on refining presentation skills
Dr.Mahender Vyasabattu MD(US), MRCP (UK),FRCP (London)
Dr.Mahender is an avid teacher and clinician with a lot of experience in teaching on MRCP PACES. He is abreast with the latest changes in the exams and with the format of teaching as is needed for the PACES. He has a particular flair of teaching the international candidates and this has been proven with the consistent positive feedback from the candidates and of course, the results of candidates. To date over 500 international candidates have trained successfully under him.
This course is offered by faculty who had extensive working experience in the UK and are well versed in handling ethical dilemmas.View Faculty
INR 140000 [Includes refreshments and lunch]
In view of the increase in revenues to the academy, we are happy to pass on some relief to the international trainees, whose expenses of attending Osler’s Academy, Hyderabad - PACES Course is significantly more than the local trainees . The following is being offered : 20000 INR will be refunded in cash upon presentation of their air tickets on the first day of the course for PACES Extended course.
INR 33000 (Single accommodation, includes 6 nights stay in IBIS Hotel or an equivalent hotel subject to availability of package a 2/3 star facility, pick up from and drop off to Airport, Breakfast, transfers between Hotel/Accommodation and Academy)Additional charges apply for additional service. Note: Please make sure your flight details are shared with us at least 2 weeks in advance, this will make the accommodation booking process easier.
In view of our close association with Innovate Medical Centre, which is the International MRCP PACES exam centre at Hyderabad, the following rule is strictly implemented: Candidates who have done any training at Oslers are prohibited from attempting PACES Exam in Hyderabad within a year of their attendance at Oslers. Your data will be shared with the Royal College of Physicians and Candidates are also expected to inform the RCP.