MRCP PACES Regular
Osler’s Academy and PasTest are partners in delivering MRCP and USMLE courses in India and APAC region.
Our 4-day program is specifically tailored to the needs of international doctors who have not had medical training in UK. Candidates receive invaluable ‘one-to-one’ tutoring by our expert faculty.
We accept limited number of candidates in each course (usually 20 only) in order to provide dedicated teaching, with 1:5 candidate/Faculty ratio.
- Excellent venue, centrally air conditioned – please look at our gallery to view photos.
- Well connected, with excellent airport links and well-appointed hotels
- Accommodation close to the course venue can be recommended by the Osler’s Team – just contact us for more information and details of discounts available for Osler’s course attendees
- Meditation and prayer space provided
- Friendly and pleasant staff
- Faculty are approachable, friendly and exam oriented
- Exposure to nearly 40-50 exam oriented clinical cases
- Exposure to nearly 10-15 station 5 scenarios
- Nearly 10 history and 10 Communication scenarios for practice and teaching
- Live demonstration of clinical examination techniques by renowned faculty
- Focus on approach to various communication and history taking scenarios
- Important tips on how to pass the exam including tips for communication and history taking stations
- Mock exam on the last day which will give you a feel of the real exam including personalised feedback by the faculty
Dr Mahender V
Our courses have teaching by faculty who are all trained and worked in the UK. The quality of teaching is exceptional due to focussed teaching and excellent clinical material.
4 day PACES Extended – 85000 INR (Eighty Five thousand rupees only).
– Includes refreshments and lunch.
27000 INR (single accommodation, Includes 4 nights stay in IBIS Hotel a 2-3 star facility, pick up from and drop off to Airport, Breakfast, transfers between Hotel/Accommodation and Academy). Additional charges apply for additional service.
Note : Airport package is a facility that is outsourced, academy does not make any money on this and it is done only for candidate convenience. Small differences in actual amounts and the fee collected will be given away as service fee. Candidates are advised to cross the rates and take the package only if it is acceptable to them.
Please make sure your flight details are shared with us at least 2 weeks in advance, this will make the accommodation booking process easier.
|Time Table for Day1, Day2 & Day3|
|09:00 AM – 10:30 AM||History Taking / Station 5|
|10:30 AM – 01:00PM||Cases|
|01:00 PM – 02:00 PM||Lunch|
|02:00 PM – 06:00 PM||Cases|
|06:00 PM – 07:00 PM||Communication Station|
|Time Table for Day 4 – Mock Test Day|
|9:00 AM – 10:30 AM||History Taking / Station 5|
|10:30 AM – 01:00 PM||Cases|
|01:00 PM||Until Finish – Clinical Mock Test( Over lap with Lunch)|
(Candidates who are not doing mock test will be examining some extra cases)
In view of our close association with Innovate Medical Centre, which is the International PACES examination centre at Hyderabad, the following rule is strictly implemented : Candidates who have done any training at Oslers are prohibited from attempting PACES Exam in Hyderabad with in a year of their attendance at Oslers. Your data will be shared with the RCP and you are also expected to inform the RCP.
By registering on this course you are agreeing to the following
- Your position on the course is not secure until course fee is received in full
- Fee payment has to be made by direct account transfer only. Cash payments, Cheques and other modes of payment are not accepted
- As per requirements of the law, the Academy needs to identify and maintain records of all financial transactions. Candidates that have made fee payments need to provide a copy of their national identity
- For foreign nationals, the Academy provides confirmation of a seat on the course and a letter to the Indian Embassy; it does not take the responsibility of getting a Visa to the foreign national
- The Academy respects the privacy of the candidates. No data will be shared to anybody without prior consent of the candidates. However, the Academy reserves the right to display the result and feedback of the candidates after they pass the PACES exam, unless the candidates ask in writing not to do so
- As some of the Oslers Faculty can be PACES examiners, you agree to inform the PACES examination if you encounter any of the Osler’s faculty at the PACES exam)
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- The fee is non-refundable if cancelled one week prior to the start date of the course
- The fee may be transferable to another course, upon specific discretion of the Academy
- The fee may be transferable to another candidate exceptionally, upon specific discretion of the Academy
- Due to any unforeseen circumstances like natural calamities, political upheavals, accidents, the Academy cannot be held responsible for any disruptions in the course including cancellations. Appropriate fee refund will be arranged in such circumstances