PLAB 1 and 2
Four hour sessions each week (4PM – 8PM).
This course is offered by faculty who had extensive working experience in the UK and are well versed with handling ethical dilemmas.
Please note that Oslers Academy and University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff have reached an MOU to place Oslers Academy trainees into various junior doctor positions in Wales, UK.; Our trainees are expected to perform well and be successful in their further training in the UK.
Live lectures/Webinar at the Academy covering the entire syllabus.
Fees once paid is valid until pass.
- 16- 20 days of OSCE- Part 2 training per year. e-Learning – trainees will upload one case sheet each week.
- Faculty ensure case sheet writing and the learning as per UK standards.
- Train in interview skills, CV preparation and other soft skills needed for securing a job in UK.
- Educational Supervisor usually from the UK assigned to each trainee.
Course Director- Dr.Rajeshwar Rao Mandala
|Day1 & Day2|
|Day1 08:30 AM – 10:30 AM||Registrations & Introduction|
|Day 1||Cardiology & Neurology, station5|
|Day 2||Respiratory & Abdomen, station5|
|Day3, Day4 & Day5|
|09:00 AM – 10:30 AM||History Taking / Station 5|
|10:30 AM – 01:00PM||Cases|
|01:00 PM – 02:00 PM||Lunch|
|02:00 PM – 06:00 PM||Cases|
|06:00 PM – 07:00 PM||Communication Station|
|Day 6 – Mock Test Day|
|9:00 AM – 10:30 AM||History Taking / Station 5|
|10:30 AM – 01:00 PM||Cases|
|01:00 PM||Until Finish – Clinical Mock Test( Over lap with Lunch)|
(Candidates who are not doing mock test will be examining some extra cases)
In view of our close association with Innovate Medical Centre, which is the International PACES examination centre at Hyderabad, the following rule is strictly implemented : Candidates who have done any training at Oslers are prohibited from attempting PACES Exam in Hyderabad with in a year of their attendance at Oslers. Your data will be shared with the RCP and you are also expected to inform the RCP.
By registering on this course you are agreeing to the following
- Your position on the course is not secure until course fee is received in full
- Fee payment has to be made by direct account transfer only. Cash payments, Cheques and other modes of payment are not accepted
- As per requirements of the law, the Academy needs to identify and maintain records of all financial transactions. Candidates that have made fee payments need to provide a copy of their national identity
- For foreign nationals, the Academy provides confirmation of a seat on the course and a letter to the Indian Embassy; it does not take the responsibility of getting a Visa to the foreign national
- The Academy respects the privacy of the candidates. No data will be shared to anybody without prior consent of the candidates. However, the Academy reserves the right to display the result and feedback of the candidates after they pass the PACES exam, unless the candidates ask in writing not to do so
- As some of the Oslers Faculty can be PACES examiners, you agree to inform the PACES examination if you encounter any of the Osler’s faculty at the PACES exam) .
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- The fee is non-refundable if cancelled one week prior to the start date of the course
- The fee may be transferable to another course, upon specific discretion of the Academy
- The fee may be transferable to another candidate exceptionally, upon specific discretion of the Academy
- Due to any unforeseen circumstances like natural calamities, political upheavals, accidents, the Academy cannot be held responsible for any disruptions in the course including cancellations. Appropriate fee refund will be arranged in such circumstances